Divert NS provides interest-free loans to Enviro-Depot™ owners to improve operations and facilities used for Divert NS programs and activities.
Who Can Apply
Enviro-Depot™ owners across Nova Scotia are eligible to apply for this funding.
- New or upgraded equipment or software necessary to meet operational requirements for Divert NS programs
- Studies to improve efficiencies
- Pilot projects to determine the effectiveness of new procedures or equipment
- Buildings, including improvements to existing structures, additions or separate storage
- Occupational health and safety training
- In-kind contributions that are essential to the project and represent fair market value
Enviro-Depot™ Funding Documents
Links & Downloads
Enviro-Depot™ owners can contact Divert NS for guidance and information on how to submit an application.
Once your application is ready, you can submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “Enviro-Depot™ Funding Inquiry.”