Through the Enviro-Depot™ Infrastructure Funding program, Divert NS provides interest-free loans to Enviro-Depot™ owners to make improvements to operations and facilities that are used for Divert NS programs and activities.
Eligible costs may include:
- New or upgraded equipment or software necessary to meet operational requirements
- Studies to improve efficiencies
- Pilot projects to determine the effectiveness of new procedures or equipment
- Buildings, including improvements to existing structures, additions or separate storage
- Occupational health and safety training
- In-kind contributions that are essential to the project and represent fair market value
If Enviro-Depot™ Infrastructure funding is well suited to your project, contact Divert NS for guidance prior to submitting an application. Submit an application by emailing: info@DivertNS.ca, subject line: Enviro-Depot Funding Inquiry.
“After experiencing a partial roof collapse at our Enviro-Depot™ during a bad winter, the Enviro-Depot™ Infrastructure Funding Program enabled us to reinsulate and replace our roof, lowering our heating costs. The building is now leak-proof and warmer, our staff very much appreciate. Also, the building is now more attractive and inviting to our customers. We would highly recommend this program to other depot operators and would do it again!”David and Lorele Gallant, E.T. Bottle Exchange
If you have any further questions, please contact: email@example.com