We’re Hiring: Warehouse Worker!
Divert NS is currently seeking a highly motivated team player to fill a full-time position as Warehouse Worker at our processing facility in Kemptown, Colchester County.
Responsibilities - The successful applicant must:
- Have good communication skills and the ability to work in a team setting with other employees and outside contractors
- Have good organizational skills relevant to the operation of an efficient warehouse
- Be capable of performing basic maintenance checks on their equipment and fill out applicable paperwork
- Be physically fit and able to lift and/or drag items ranging in weight from 50-75lbs. Divert NS reserves the right to have the employee undergo a medical fitness test prior to hiring or during the probationary employment period.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred, but not required
- WHMIS and First Aid certificates desirable
- Experience working in an operations environment where conveyors, balers and forklifts are present
- Safety shoes mandatory; other safety items will be provided.
Please forward your resume and cover letter in confidence to:
35 Commercial Street, Suite 400
Truro NS B2N 3H9
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone inquiries, please.
The posting will remain active until the position is filled.
Divert NS is a not-for-profit corporation working in partnership with Nova Scotians to improve our province’s environment, economy and quality of life by reducing, reusing, recycling and recovering resources. Divert NS administers two core programs: beverage container and tire recycling. We also manage a network of province-wide Enviro-Depots and work together with government, industry and academia to champion recycling. Divert NS is a registered name of the Resource Recovery Fund Board, Inc.