We're Hiring! Warehouse Supervisor
Divert NS is currently looking for a Warehouse Supervisor to oversee the day-to-day operations of the Divert NS warehouse and processing facility in Kemptown. This includes supervising employees; creating schedules; maintaining records; ensuring assets and equipment are regularly inspected; monitoring inventory levels and coordinating shipments of supplies to Enviro-Depots and materials to end markets.
- Supervise full-time and part-time employees
- Manage shipping and receiving of materials from Enviro-Depots to Regional Processing Centres and end markets
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of processing material
- Ensure proper safety procedures are followed as per OH&S policies
- Manage and organize the warehouse space for efficiency
- Provide and manage various supplies (i.e. rope, tags, tubs and bags) to be sent to Enviro-Depots and Regional Processing Centres
- Complete and manage essential internal and external documents (i.e. bill of lading, customs documents, etc.)
- Supervise quality control audits from time to time
- Assist with operational support for Divert NS’ material control system and scanners
- Oversee additional tasks as directed.
- Experience supervising staff
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and time management skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office products (specifically Outlook, Excel and Word)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- A valid driver’s license
- Ability to lift and/or drag items ranging in weight from 50-75lbs
- WHMIS and First Aid certificates desirable
- Experience working in a warehouse/operations environment preferred
- Safety shoes mandatory; other safety items will be provided.
Please forward your resume and cover letter in confidence to:
35 Commercial Street, Suite 400
Truro NS B2N 3H9
The posting will remain active until the position is filled. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.