We’re Hiring! For the Middleton Bottle Depot
(Thank you for your interest - this position has been filled.)
Divert NS is currently seeking an ENVIRO-DEPOT Worker for our bottle depot in Middleton. Reporting to the ENVIRO-DEPOT Supervisor, the ENVIRO-DEPOT Worker sorts, stores, and loads used beverage containers for transport to a processing facility/end market.
- Accept and count used beverage containers and provide deposit refund to customers
- Sort the beverage containers into appropriate bags or tubs
- Complete required paper work daily
- Assist truck drivers in pickups of the beverage containers
- Perform quality control checks on some bags of beverage containers
- Assist in maintaining a safe and healthy work environment
- Perform other duties as required by supervisor.
- Excellent customer service skills
- WHMIS and First Aid certificates desirable
- Must be bondable
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred but not required
- Experience working in a recycling depot preferred but not required
Please submit your resume at the Middle Bottle Depot:
185 Marshall Street, Middleton, Nova Scotia
Or forward your resume in confidence to:
35 Commercial Street, Suite 400
Truro NS B2N 3H9
The posting will remain active until the position is filled.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.